-->

Mexican Bean Salad

I followed this recipe almost exactly (something new for me) and it was ... wow ... incredible. I served it at a party, and got rave reviews -- two people even asked for the recipe! Based on the feedback of others, I started out with only 1 tbl of sugar, then added more to taste. The end result was probably close to 2 tbl. I also added a bit of lemon and lime zest to the dressing. Warning: I think this recipe ends up closer to 10 servings. I had to make it in my huge wooden salad bowl, because even my largest mixing bowl wasn't adequate. By the way, this is even better after a few days, when the flavors have time to fully meld. I usually make this at least two days ahead of time.

A colorful, spicy, and refreshing bean and corn salad.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Read More About This Recipe Click Here

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here