-->

Cranberry Sauce

This recipe is fantastic!! I doubled it, split the sugar between half white and half brown and added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (next time I will take that down to 1/4 teaspoon). I cooked this for almost 20 minutes. This was the best cranberry sauce I have ever had! I used to just resort to canned because I never seemed to be able to make a "good" cranberry sauce.

This recipe is fantastic!! I doubled it, split the sugar between half white and half brown and added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (next time I will take that down to 1/4 teaspoon). I cooked this for almost 20 minutes. This was the best cranberry sauce I have ever had! I used to just resort to canned because I never seemed to be able to make a "good" cranberry sauce.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Read More About This Recipe Click Here

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here